1. Van Hoek A, Campbell H, Amirthalingam G, Andrews N, Miller E. The number of deaths among infants under one year of age in England with pertussis: results of a capture/recapture analysis for the period 2001 to 2011. Eurosurveillance. 2013;18(9):20414.
2. Hemayatkhah M, Rahmanian V, Rahmanian N. Urban and Rural Differences in Mortality and Causes of Death in Jahrom County. Pakistan Journal Of Medical & Health Sciences.14(1):574-80.
3. Rasekh A MB. A study of death due to unintentional accidents and injuries in Khuzestan province during 2001-2005. IJFM. 2009;14(4):222-9.
4. Faghihi F, Jafari N, Akbari Sari A, Nedjat S, Maleki F, Hosainzadehmilany M. The Leading Causes of YLL (Years of Life Lost) in the Province of Ghazvin and Comparison with Other Countries, Iran. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2015;11(1):20-30.
5. Lakeh MM, Farshad Farzadfar M. Application of Gaussian Process Regression (GPR) in estimating under-five mortality levels and trends in Iran 1990-2013, study protocol. Archives of Iranian medicine. 2014;17(3):189.
6. Grytten J, Skau I, Sørensen R. Who dies early? Education, mortality and causes of death in Norway. Social Science & Medicine. 2020;245:112601.
7. Farahbakhsh M, Kosha A, Zakeri A, Valizade A. Study and determine the burden of disease prevalent in East Azerbaijan province in MEDICAL JOURNAL OF TABRIZ UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES. 2007;34(1):81-7.
8. Sadooghi Z, Javaheri M, Sohrabian B, Poursafar A, Rezaei N. Examining The Cause And Five Year Trend Of Mortality Rate From 2007 To 2011 In Ilam Province, Iran. Journal of Health System Research. 2016;12(3):378-80.
9. Askari-Nodoushan A, Sasanipour M, Koosheshi M, Khosravi A. Patterns of Sex Differences in Mortality in Iran, 2006-2015. Women in Development & Politics. 2018;16(3):415-38.
10. Abbaszadeh A, Akbari Kaji M, Mohamadnejad E, Tabatbaei A, Ehsani SR. Nurses' Perceptions of Caring of Emerging Avian Influenza Disease. Nursing and Midwifery Journal. 2015;12(11):973-81.
11. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. Characteristics of and Important Lessons From the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak in China: Summary of a Report of 72 314 Cases From the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. JAMA. 2020.
12. Khan S, Siddique R, Ali A, Xue M, Nabi G. Novel coronavirus, poor quarantine, and the risk of pandemic. Journal of Hospital Infection. 2020.
13. Ahmad AR, Murad HR. The impact of social media on panic during the COVID-19 pandemic in Iraqi Kurdistan: online questionnaire study. Journal of medical Internet research. 2020;22(5):e19556.
14. Hosseini S, Mohsenpour MA, Bahrevar V, Rahmanian V, Hazar N. Which Information Sources do People Choose during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Mass Media or Social Media? A Survey in Iran. Age.46(12):14.8.
15. Gold M. The Role of Alcohol, Drugs, and Deaths of Despair in the U.S.'s Falling Life Expectancy. Missouri medicine. 2020;117:99-101.
16. Guzik TJ, Mohiddin SA, Dimarco A, Patel V, Savvatis K, Marelli-Berg FM, et al. COVID-19 and the cardiovascular system: implications for risk assessment, diagnosis, and treatment options. Cardiovascular Research. 2020.
17. Jiao WY, Wang LN, Liu J, Fang SF, Jiao FY, Pettoello-Mantovani M, et al. Behavioral and Emotional Disorders in Children during the COVID-19 Epidemic. The Journal of pediatrics. 2020.
18. Armitage R, Nellums LB. COVID-19 and the consequences of isolating the elderly. The Lancet Public Health. 2020.
19. Mamun M, Ullah I. COVID-19 suicides in Pakistan, dying off not COVID-19 fear but poverty? – The forthcoming economic challenges for a developing country. Brain Behavior and Immunity. 2020.
20. Knopf A. Alcohol and isolation: Experts comment on drinking behavior during COVID‐19. Alcoholism Drug Abuse Weekly. 2020;32(13):1-4.
21. Hosseini S, Bahrevar V, Rahmanian V. Fear of COVID 19 Pandemic: A case study in Iran. Pakistan Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2020;14(2).
22. Shilling F, Waetjen D. Special Report (Update): Impact of COVID-19 mitigation on numbers & costs of California traffic crashes. University of California, Davis, Road Ecology Center, 2020.
23. Tirachini A, Cats O. COVID-19 and public transportation: Current assessment, prospects, and research needs. Journal of Public Transportation. 2020;22(1):1.
24. Poorolajal J, Esmailnasab N, Ahmadzadeh J, Motlagh TA. The Burden of Premature Mortality in Hamadan Province in 2006 and 2010 Using Standard Expected Years of Potential Life Lost: A Population-based Study. Epidemiol Health. 2012;34:e2012005.
25. Genova-Maleras R, Catala-Lopez F, de Larrea-Baz NF, Alvarez-Martin E, Morant-Ginestar C. The burden of premature mortality in Spain using standard expected years of life lost: a population-based study. BMC public health. 2011;11(1):787.
26. Nikpouraghdam M, Jalali Farahani A, Alishiri G, Heydari S, Ebrahimnia M, Samadinia H, et al. Epidemiological characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients in IRAN: A single center study. Journal of Clinical Virology. 2020;127:104378.
27. Shahriarirad R, Khodamoradi Z, Erfani A, Hosseinpour H, Ranjbar K, Emami Y, et al. Epidemiological and clinical features of 2019 novel coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) in the South of Iran. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2020;20(1):427.
28. Alizadehsani R, Alizadeh Sani Z, Behjati M, Roshanzamir Z, Hussain S, Abedini N, et al. Risk factors prediction, clinical outcomes, and mortality in COVID‐19 patients. Journal of medical virology. 2020.
29. Pranata R, Huang I, Lim MA, Wahjoepramono EJ, July J. Impact of cerebrovascular and cardiovascular diseases on mortality and severity of COVID-19–systematic review, meta-analysis, and meta-regression. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2020;29(8):104949.
30. Bansal M. Cardiovascular disease and COVID-19. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 2020;14(3):247-50.
31. Roy D, Hollingworth M, Kumaria A. A case of malignant cerebral infarction associated with COVID-19 infection. British Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020:1-4.
32. Park C, Sugand K, Nathwani D, Bhattacharya R, Sarraf KM. Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on orthopedic trauma workload in a London level 1 trauma center: the “golden month” The COVid Emergency Related Trauma and orthopaedics (COVERT) Collaborative. Acta orthopaedica. 2020;91(5):556-61.
33. Zhang J, Feng B, Wu Y, Xu P, Ke R, Dong N. The effect of human mobility and control measures on traffic safety during COVID-19 pandemic. PLoS one. 2021;16(3):e0243263.
34. Sherman WF, Khadra HS, Kale NN, Wu VJ, Gladden PB, Lee OC. How did the number and type of injuries in patients presenting to a regional Level I trauma center change during the CoViD-19 pandemic with a stay-at-home order? Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®. 2021;479(2):266-75.
35. Nelson B. The positive effects of covid-19. Bmj. 2020;369.
36. Pourmalek F, Abolhassani F, Naghavi M, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh R, Holakouie K, et al. Estimation of healthy life expectancy for Iran’s population in year 2003. Hakim Research Journal. 2008;10(4):66-76.