1. Neville K, Cole DA. The relationships among health promotion behaviors, compassion fatigue, burnout, and compassion satisfaction in nurses practicing in a community medical center. Journal of Nursing Administration. 2013 Jun 1;43(6):348-54.
2. Aghamolaei T, Eftekhar H, Mohammad K. Application of health belief model to behavior change of diabetic patients. Payesh. 2005;4(4):263-9. [Persian]
3. Hoert J, Herd AM, Hambrick M. The role of leadership support for health promotion in employee wellness program participation, perceived job stress, and health behaviors. American Journal of Health Promotion. 2018 May;32(4):1054-61.
4. Mahmoudi A. Effects of self care planning on reduction of A1C hemoglobin in adults with diabetes mellitus. Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity-Tehran Medical Branch. 2006 Sep 15;16(3):171-6. [Persian]
5 . Morovati sharifabad M, Rohanitonakaboni N. [Self care behaviors perceived self-efficay in diabetic patients referred to yazd Diabetes Re-search center]. Sci J Med Sci Uni Birjand. . 2007;15(4):91-100.
6. Moshki M, Mojadam M, Dusti Irani A. Associated Factors for Preventive Behaviors of Cardiovascular Diseases in Employees of Khuzestan Province Health Center Utilizing the Health Belief Model. j.health. 2015; 6 (4) :367-377.
7. Jain J. Locus of control and migration: A comparative study. Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing. 2017 Jun 1;8(6).
8. Aarts JW, Deckx L, van Abbema DL, Tjan‐Heijnen VC, van den Akker M, Buntinx F. The relation between depression, coping and health locus of control: differences between older and younger patients, with and without cancer. Psycho‐Oncology. 2015 Aug;24(8):950-7.
9. Shaban MA, Mehran AB, Taghlili F. Relationship between perception of health concept and health promoting behaviors: A comparative study among Tehran university medical and non-medical Students. Journal of hayat. 2007 Jun 15;13(3):27-36.
10. Can G, Ozdilli K, Erol O, Unsar S, Tulek Z, Savaser S, Ozcan S, Durna Z. Comparison of the health‐promoting lifestyles of nursing and non‐nursing students in Istanbul, Turkey. Nursing & Health Sciences. 2008 Dec 1;10(4):273-80.
11. Lee RL, Loke AJ. Health‐promoting behaviors and psychosocial well‐being of university students in Hong Kong. Public health nursing. 2005 May 1;22(3):209-20.
12. Arazi H, Hosseini R, Rahimzadeh M. Comparison of cigarette and hookah smoking between physical education and non-physical education students. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. 2013 Jul 15;11(3):57-63. [Persian]
13. Hosseini SH, Kazemi SH, Shahbaznezhad L. Evaluation of mental health in athletic and nonathletic students. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2006 Aug 15;16(53):97-104. [Persian]
14. Mansourian M, Qorbani M, Soleimani M, Masoudi R, Rahimi E, Asayesh H, Rahimzadeh H. A survey of life style and its influential Factors among the University Students in Gorgan. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci. 2009;7(1). [Persian]
15. Abasi Z. Study of health risk behaviors of female students in Tehran's public high schools. Persian [dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2003.
16. Rozmus CL, Evans R, Wysochansky M, Mixon D. An analysis of health promotion and risk behaviors of freshman college students in a rural southern setting. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2005 Feb 1;20(1):25-33.
17. Milte CM, Luszcz MA, Ratcliffe J, Masters S, Crotty M. Influence of health locus of control on recovery of function in recently hospitalized frail older adults. Geriatrics & gerontology international. 2015 Mar;15(3):341-9.
18. Aghamolaei T, Tavafian SS, Ghanbarnejad A. Health locus of control and its relation with health-promoting behaviors among people over 15 in Bandar Abbas, Iran. Journal of Health Administration (JHA). 2014;17(55).
19. Mazloomi MS, Fazelpour SH, Askarshahi M. Health-promoting behaviors and psychosocial well-being of University Shahid Sadoqi Yazd Academic Staff in Iran. 2013 August;21(3):12-21. [Persian]
20. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012; 21 (1) :102-113. [Persian]
21. Moshki M, Ghofranipour F, Hajizadeh E, Azadfallah P. Validity and reliability of the multidimensional health locus of control scale for college students. BMC Public health. 2007 Dec;7(1):295.
22. Can G, Ozdilli K, Erol O, Unsar S, Tulek Z, Savaser S, Ozcan S, Durna Z. Comparison of the health‐promoting lifestyles of nursing and non‐nursing students in Istanbul, Turkey. Nursing & Health Sciences. 2008 Dec 1;10(4):273-80.
23. Ramezankhani A, Rakhshani F, Ghaffari M, Ghanbari S, Azimi S. Comparison of health promoting behaviors in the first and fourth year students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical and non-Medical Sciences in the academic year 92-93. jorjani. 2014 Apr 15;2(1):55-47. [Persian]
24. Shaban MA, Mehran AB, Taghlili F. Relationship between perception of health concept and health promoting behaviors: A comparative study among Tehran university medical and non-medical Students. Journal of hayat. 2007 Jun 15;13(3):27-36. [Persian]
25. Raeisi M, Mostafavi F, Hassanzadeh A, Sharifirad GH. The relationship between health literacy and general health status and health behaviors of elderly people. J Health Syst. 2011;7:469-80. [Persian]
26. Edrisi AM, Khademloo M, Ghorbani AA, Gooran F, Khalili-Azandehi H, Bahrami B, Hesamzadeh A. Self report of health promoting behaviors of nurses working in the educational hospitals. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2013 Oct 15;23(105):52-9. [Persian]
27. Al‐Kandari F, Vidal VL. Correlation of the health‐promoting lifestyle, enrollment level, and academic performance of College of Nursing students in Kuwait. Nursing & health sciences. 2007 Jun 1;9(2):112-9.
28. McElligott D, Siemers S, Thomas L, Kohn N. Health promotion in nurses: is there a healthy nurse in the house?. Applied Nursing Research. 2009 Aug 1;22(3):211-5.
29. Holm CJ, Frank DI, Curtin J. Health beliefs, health locus of control, and women's mammography behavior. Cancer nursing. 1999 Apr 1;22(2):149-56.
30. Grotz M, Hapke U, Lampert T, Baumeister H. Health locus of control and health behaviour: Results from a nationally representative survey. Psychology, health & medicine. 2011 Mar 1;16(2):129-40.
31. Steptoe A, Wardle J. Locus of control and health behaviour revisited: a multivariate analysis of young adults from 18 countries. British journal of Psychology. 2001 Nov 1;92(4):659-72.