1.America Psychiiatric Association. Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Disorders. 2013.
2. Mahdavy M, Kheirabadi G. The Prevalence of
Postpartum Depression and Its Related Factors
among Women in Natanz City in 2018 (Iran). Qom
Med Sci J. 2020 10;14(2):78-85. (Persian)
3.Shuman CJ, Peahl AF, Pareddy N, Morgan ME,
Chiangong J, Veliz PT, Dalton VK. Postpartum
depression and associated risk factors during the
COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Research Notes.
4. Zahid S, Tehranian N. The effect of covid-19 on
postpartum depression. The second national
conference of interdisciplinary research in
management and medical sciences: 2021. (Persian)
5.Zolfaghari F, Heydari Z, Zamani-Alavijeh F, Araban
M. Determinants of Postpartum Depression
According to the World Health Organization Model:
A Review of Literature. Health Syst Res.
6. Kishore MT, Satyanarayana V, Ananthanpillai ST,
Desai G, Bhaskarapillai B, Thippeswamy H, Chandra
PS. Life events and depressive symptoms among
pregnant women in India: Moderating role of
resilience and social support. Int J Soc Psychiatry.
7. Sherbourne CD, Stewart AL. The MOS social support
survey. Social Sci Med. 1991;32(6):705-14.
8. Pourkhaleghi N, Askarizadeh G, Fazilat-Pour M.
predicting Post-Partum Depression of Nulliparous
Women: Role of Social Support and Delivery Type. J
Health Care. 2017; 19 (1): 18-29. (Persian)
9. Qi W, Liu Y, Lv H, Ge J, Meng Y, Zhao N, Zhao F,
Guo Q, Hu J. Effects of family relationship and social
support on the mental health of Chinese postpartum
women. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2022;22(1):65.
10. Fisher TD, McNulty JK. Neuroticism and marital
satisfaction: the mediating role played by the sexual
relationship. J Fam Psychol. 2008;22(1):112.
11. Tambağ H, Turan Z, Tolun S, Can R. Perceived
social support and depression levels of women in the
postpartum period in Hatay, Turkey. Nigerian journal
of clinical practice. Niger J Clin Pract.
12. Mitnick DM, Heyman RE, Smith Slep AM. Changes
in relationship satisfaction across the transition to
parenthood: a meta-analysis. J Fam Psychol.
13. Garthus-Niegel S, Horsch A, Handtke E, Von Soest
T, Ayers S, Weidner K, Eberhard-Gran M. The impact
of postpartum posttraumatic stress and depression
symptoms on couples’ relationship satisfaction: a
population-based prospective study. Front Psychol.
14. Noury R, Karimi N, Mohammadi M. Relationship
between prenatal depression with social support and
marital satisfaction. Sarem J Med Res. 2017;
15. Gotlib IH, Whiffen VE, Mount JH, Milne K, Cordy
NI. Prevalence rates and demographic characteristics
associated with depression in pregnancy and the
postpartum. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1989;57(2):269.
16. Tachibana Y, Fukushima A, Saito H, Yoneyama S,
Ushida K, Yoneyama S, Kawashima R. A new
mother-child play activity program to decrease
parenting stress and improve child cognitive abilities:
A cluster randomized controlled trial. Plos One. 2012
; 2(7): e38238.
17. Parsa P, Ahangpour P, Shobeiri F, Soltanian A,
Rahimi A. The effect of group counseling based on
problem solving on postpartum depression in mothers
attending to health care centers in Hamadan city. Nusr
Midwifery J. 2017 0;15(6):440-8.
18. Khiari Millan M. Marital Satisfaction, Parental
Stress, & Perceived Social Support of Mothers of
Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. University
of Miami:2022.19.Dong S, Dong Q, Chen H, Yang S. Mother’s
Parenting Stress and Marital Satisfaction During the
Parenting Period: Examining the Role of Depression,
Solitude, and Time Alone. Front Psychol. 2022
20. Oh HJ, Kim SS. Effects of parenting stress, sleep
quality, self-compassion and family relationship on
mothers’ postpartum depression. J Korean Acad
Fundam Nurs. 2022 31;29(2):150-8.
21. Barlow DA. Clinical handbook of psychological
disorders: A step-by-step treatment manual. New
York: Guilford Publications Inc; 2006.
22. Homan H. The book of structural equation modeling
using Lisrel software, Samt Publications:2012.
23. Tang L, Zhu R, Zhang X. Postpartum depression and
social support in China: a cultural perspective. J
Health Commun. 2016; 21(9):1055-61.
24. Dominic T. Determinants of Postpartum Depressive
Symptomatology—A Prospective Multivariate Study
among Hong Kong Chinese Women. Chine Ment
Health J. 2002; 19:626–31.
25. Harley K, Eskenazi B. Time in the United States,
social support and health behaviors during pregnancy
among women of Mexican descent. Soc Sci Med.
26. Jennings EA, Ralston M, Schatz E. Support in times
of need: How depressive symptoms can impact receipt
of social support among aging adults in rural South
Africa. SSM-Popul Health. 2020; 12:100-6.
27. Huang HH, Lee TY, Lin XT, Duan HY. Maternal
Confidence and Parenting Stress of First-Time
Mothers in Taiwan: The Impact of Sources and Types
of Social Support. Health Care J. 2022; 10(5):878.
28. Shah Mohammadi N، Mokhtari M. The mediating
role of cognitive emotion regulation in the relationship
between perceived social support and academic
success of high school students. Culture Strateg.2018;
11(42): 181-205. (Persian)
29. Song SM, Park B, Lee WK, Park NS, Kim MN.
Examining the relationship between social support,
parenting stress, and depression in South Korean
single mothers. J Child Fam Stud. 2021; 31(3) :1-4.
30.Lee Y, Hyun MH. The effects of neuroticism on
postpartum depression: A dual mediating effect of
gratitude and parenting stress. Stress J.
31. Odinka JI, Nwoke M, Chukwuorji JC, Egbuagu K,
Mefoh P, Odinka PC, Amadi KU, Muomah RC. Post-
partum depression, anxiety and marital satisfaction: A
perspective from Southeastern Nigeria. SAJ of
Psychiatry. 2018; 24:1109.
32. Korporaal, M., Broese Van Groenou, M. I., &
Tilburg, T. G. V. Health problems and marital
satisfaction among older couples. J Aging Health.
33. Mohammad KI, Sabbah H, Aldalaykeh M,
ALBashtawy M, Z Abuobead K, Creedy D, Gamble J.
Informative title: Effects of social support, parenting
stress and self‐efficacy on postpartum depression
among adolescent mothers in Jordan. J Clin Nurs.
34. Cousino MK, Hazen RA. Parenting stress among
caregivers of children with chronic illness: a
systematic review. J Pediatr Psychol. 2013; 38(8):809-
35. Wang Z, Liu J, Shuai H, Cai Z, Fu X, Liu Y, et al.
Mapping global prevalence of depression among
postpartum women. Transl Psychiatry. 2021
36. Veisani Y, Sayehmiri K. Prevalence of postpartum
depression in Iran-A systematic review and meta-
analysis. Iranian J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2012
37. Karacha M, Ranjbar F. Women's quality of life and
postpartum depression, Iranian Nurs J. 2016; 30(110):
38. Mohamadi M, Mohaqeqi Kamal SH, Vameghi M,
Rafiey H, Setareh Forouzan A, Sajjadi H. A meta-
analysis of studies related prevalence of depression in
Iran. J Research Health 2017, 7(1): 581-93.