1. Khabaz M, Moradi M, Pedram M, Forosh zadeh A, khalfy A, Najafpor A, et al. Factors of road traffic injuries around the city of Mashhad in 2007. Journal of Forensic Medicine. 2008;4(14):221-5.[persian].
2. Peden M, Scurfield R, Sleet D, Mohan D, Hyder AA, Jarawan E, et al. World report on road traffic injury prevention. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2004.
3. Organization WH. World health statistics 2010. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2010.
4. Birgani AG, Hakim A, K Z. Epidemiologic study of fatal traffic accidents in Khouzestan provincein in 2010. Scientific Journal of Rescue & Relief. 2012;4(2):28-35.
5. Kopits E, Cropper M. Traffic fatalities and economic growth. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2005;37(1):169-78.
6. Mohammadi M, Imani M, Tajari F, Akbari F, Rashedi F, Ghasemi A, et al. Human and vehicle factors in motor vehicle crashes and severity of related injuries in South East Iran. J Health Scope. 2012;1(2):61-5.[persian].
7. Azami-Aghdash S, Sadeghi-Bazargani H, Shabaninejad H, Abolghasem Gorji H. Injury epidemiology in Iran: a systematic review. Journal of injury & violence research. 2017;9(1):27–40.[persian].
8. Lum H, Reagan JA. Interactive highway safety design model: accident predictive module. Public Roads. 1995;58(3).
9. Majdzadeh R, Khalagi K, Naraghi K, Motevalian A, Eshraghian MR. Determinants of traffic injuries in drivers and motorcyclists involved in an accident. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2008;40(1):17-23.[persian].
10. Sethi RK, Kozin ED, Fagenholz PJ, Lee DJ, Shrime MG, Gray ST. Epidemiological survey of head and neck injuries and trauma in the United States. Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery. 2014;151(5):776-84.
11. Dadkhah A, Saied-Moallemi Z, Alem-Rajabi MS. Head and face injuries and helmet use among injured motorcyclists with road accidents in Isfahan, Iran. Journal of Oral Health and Oral Epidemiology. 2015;4(2):80-6.
12. Harmon KJ, Marshall SW, Proescholdbell SK, Naumann RB, Waller AE. Motorcycle crash-related emergency department visits and hospitalizations for traumatic brain injury in North Carolina. The Journal of head trauma rehabilitation. 2015;30(3):175-84.
13. Prasannan K, Sheeju P. A Descriptive Study of Pattern of Injuries in Driver and Pillion Rider Victims of Fatal Two Wheeler Accidents. Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2015;5(45):29.
14. NAJARI F, ASGHAR ZB, SADRI A. A study of pre-hospital causes of road accidents in patients admitted at emergency ward of Shohadaye-7Tir hospital between AUG 2008 TO SEP 2009. Journal of Medical council of Islamic Republic of Iran. 2011;29(3):230-6.[persian].
15. Arhamidoulatabadi A, Hedari K, Hatamabadi HR, Vafaei A. Frequency of lower limb injuries and their Causes among motorcycle accident admitted into Imam Hossein hospital during one year. Journal of Safety Promotion and Injury Prevention. 2013;1(1):26-31.
16. Khorshidi A, Ainy E, Soori H. Epidemiological Pattern of Road Traffic Injuries among Iranian Motorcyclist in 2012. Safety Promotion and Injury Prevention. 2016;4(1):47-54.[persian].
17. Dowlatkhah H, Zahedinia F, Sarikhani y, Ranjbar S, Shakeri F, Kalani N. A Review of Epidemiologic Factors of Trauma in Road Accidents in Southern Iran, Jahrom, 2009-2014. IJBR. 2018;9(1):452-8.
18. Alicioglu B, Yalniz E, Eskin D, Yilmaz B. Injuries associated with motorcycle accidents. Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc. 2008;42(2):106-11.
19. Roudsari BS, Sharzei K, Zargar M. Sex and age distribution in transport-related injuries in Tehran. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2004;36(3):391-8.[persian].
20. Tham K, Seow E, Lau G. Pattern of injuries in helmeted motorcyclists in Singapore. Emergency medicine journal. 2004;21(4):478-82.
21. Airaksinen N, Nurmi-Lüthje I, Lüthje P. Comparison of injury severity between moped and motorcycle crashes: a Finnish two-year prospective hospital-based study. Scandinavian journal of surgery. 2016;105(1):49-55.
22. Ferrando J, Plasència A, Ricart I, Canaleta X, Seguí-Gómez M, editors. Motor-vehicle injury patterns in emergency-department patients in a south-European urban setting. Annual Proceedings/Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine; 2000: Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine.
23. Lin M-R, Chang S-H, Huang W, Hwang H-F, Pai L. Factors associated with severity of motorcycle injuries among young adult riders. Annals of emergency medicine. 2003;41(6):783-91.
24. Valent F, Schiava F, Savonitto C, Gallo T, Brusaferro S, Barbone F. Risk factors for fatal road traffic accidents in Udine, Italy. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2002;34(1):71-84.
25. Mohammadian Ha, Salehiniya H, Hajarei A, KHazaie S, Mohammadian M. Demography of traffic accidents victims in the Isfahan province: a cross-sectional study. MILITARY CARING SCIENCES. 2015;1(2): 81- 7.[persian].
26. Chichom-Mefire A, Palle-Ngunde J, Fokam P, Mokom-Awa A, Njock R, Ngowe-Ngowe M. Injury patterns in road traffic victims comparing road user categories: Analysis of 811 consecutive cases in the emergency department of a level I institution in a low-income country. International Journal of Surgery Open. 2018;10:30-6.
27. Hefny AF, Barss P, Eid HO, Abu-Zidan FM. Motorcycle-related injuries in the United Arab Emirates. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2012;49:245-8.
28. Rutledge R, Fakhry S, Rutheford E, Muakkassa F, Meyer A. Comparison of Apache II, Trauma Score, and Injury Severity Score as Predictors of Outcome in Critically Injured Trauma Patients. Survey of Anesthesiology. 1994;38(03):156.
29. Nwadiaro H, Ekwe K, Akpayak I, Shitta H. Motorcycle injuries in north-central Nigeria. Nigerian journal of clinical practice. 2011;14(2):186-9.
30. Sirathranont J, Kasantikul V. Mortality and injury from motorcycle collisions in Phetchaburi Province. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand= Chotmaihet thangphaet. 2003;86(2):97-102.
31. White D, Lang J, Russell G, Tetsworth K, Harvey K, Bellamy N. A comparison of injuries to moped/scooter and motorcycle riders in Queensland, Australia. Injury. 2013;44(6):855-62.
32. Bogusiak K, Pyfel M, Puch A, Kopertowska M, Werfel D, Neskoromna-Jędrzejczak A. Characteristics and risk factors of bike related accidents: Preliminary analysis. Advances in clinical and experimental medicine: official organ Wroclaw Medical University. 2018.
33. Jama HH, Grzebieta RH, Friswell R, McIntosh AS. Characteristics of fatal motorcycle crashes into roadside safety barriers in Australia and New Zealand. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2011;43(3):652-60.
34. Lin MR, Kraus JF. A review of risk factors and patterns of motorcycle injuries. Accident; analysis and prevention. 2009;41(4):710-22.
35. Pai C-W, Lin H-Y, Tsai S-H, Chen P-L. Comparison of traffic-injury related hospitalisation between bicyclists and motorcyclists in Taiwan. PLoS ONE. 2018;13(1):e0191221.